AVVISO! Le informazioni di questo post potrebbero non essere più valide in quanto non aggiornate. Usa i commenti per contribuire a tenere il post aggiornato.
ULTIMA REVISIONE DEL POST: 16/12/2015
How do I clear Cache Partition on my device?
This will remove any temporary files that may be causing the problem, but will not delete your files or settings.
1. Ensure the device is powered off, and unplugged
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button (located on the right edge of the device) for approximately 3 seconds then release.
3. From the “Boot Mode Selection Menu” screen, select Recovery.
Note: Use the Volume Down button to scroll through the menu options and the Volume Up button to select.
4. From the “No Command” screen (Android figure lying on his back), press and hold the Power button then press and release the Volume Up button to display the menu options.
5. Select “wipe cache partition”.
Note: Use the Volume buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.
6. “Reboot system now” will be highlighted, press the Power button to select it.
Note: Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.
Fonte sito Motorola: https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/94946/p/30,6720,8696